Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Wednesday Post 470b

 Heylo again and good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3346 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online after coming home from table tennis with Jacinta!! Righteo, just briefly, continuing today's events?

  • Pearl and I slept until 9am and PIG mum helped me up.
  • Brushed teeth, sat over the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Had the usual breakfast and then did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Went with PIG mum to Underwood MarketPlace. She refused to park around the back, which would've been less walk struggle for me, but hey.
  • We both used the bathroom next
  • First, hiked to the end and asked the two dollar shop did they sell any calendar diaries but nope.
  • Found that @ KMart instead! Also bought two pairs of thicker trackpants.
  • Went home and plopped online after sending out GCCW homework.
  • Lunch was delicious soupy green tea soba noodles with one chicken drumstick and lotsa yummy wombok, washed down with one big mug of that yummy green tea powder Aunty Nga sent me.
  • Jacinta's taking me to play para table tennis now and will see me home and showered before she gets to 1/4 hour early coz we're GG dinner [rolly @ Momo's before going back to Dr. Lee's house to continue studying that book!
  • Toms: 
    Karina's taking me to GCCW!
  • Bot only that, it's PIG mum's final day @ work before she retires!
  • The Dolphins are playing the Dragons tonight ... should I watch?
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: