Monday, May 1, 2023

Monday Post 466g

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total now stands @ 4948. Aww, not quite half a normal person. Another day, perhaps. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched Naruto YouTube clips.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one last tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. Shes taking me to Breathe for physio with Eric and then I'm presuming we'll grocery shop @ Pinelands Coles and buy my bahn mi for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Don't have any plans after Lena leaves @ 2pm. Will hopefully spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour, munch some arvo tea and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 71ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts! That's what ... like the 46TH time ever?

No comments: