Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Wednesday Post 470

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 4124 (ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Joyous And Radiant; thirdly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3138 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Is Christ Worth It?'' fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Through Christ, You Can Do It' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Blessed Routine' but sevently and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I get back from table tennis!! Anyways, just briefly, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • At 5:25pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles then sat by the door waiting for Rebecca, who arrived three minutes late last night co of bad traffic.
  • At QUT, 'twas another paltry attendance (five) but I gave my speech! Neil evaluated me, saying I give good sound effects, good vocal variety and am humorous. We've got another meeting next Tuesday night since there's five Tuesdays in March.
  • Had my pissy little UnHappy Meal from Maccas for dinner, got home and repeated the usual nightly events. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, for the first time in three days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:15am~
  • When dad kissed me bye before leaving for work, I made sure he was well enough to go, since last night he'd come home sick and hit the sack. Dad reassured me he'd tested negative for COVID this morning.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: