Sunday, May 7, 2023

Monday Post 467c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands !@ 1937 (so will have definitely cracked two grand before the night's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back from Dr. Ku's! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the nackseat of PIG mum's 4WD, buckle my own seatbelt and she tootles me off to see Aunty Anna for some massage.
  • I suffered a fright when I got there - the door was locked! o_O I immediately leant back against the rail and was about to rouse @ PIG mum hadn't she checked the door was unlocked (since there weren't any other cars present) when phew, Aunty Anna heard my unsuccessful tug , came and opened the door for us.
  • I lay facedown for some massage and acupuncture while enthusiastic PIG mum yapped incessantly @ Aunty Anna. Sure enough, her soporific voice sent me to sleep but phew, I didn't snore. XD
  • When that was finished, PIG mum paid Aunty Anna and we left with our thanks and byes.
  • Aww, I feel loved: when we got home dearest dad was about to leave but waited for me to get home first for a good bye hug and kiss!
  • I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table where PIG mum fed me one bowl of rice leftovers for lunch. The added pork floss was delicious, as was the cup of powdered green tea Aunty Nga had sent me!
  • Off to get COVID booster next; fingers crossed I can bbl else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: