Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Wednesday Post 471

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 3404 (aww, not quite 3.5 grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4118 steps (yeah I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Something To Boast About''; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Prepare In Advance' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sorrow And Joy but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get home from para table tennis this arvo!! But just briefly, last night's events first?

  • Amy arrived a few minutes late yesterday coz she was snuck in traffic.
  • EWven funnier, we arrived TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES late coz she missed the turnoff into QUT and ended up on the highway again! I looked up Google maps with my mobile and was very impressed; I just held it flat; it just used GPS and it guided Amy back to QUT!
  • Originally there wasn't any free parking available and I'd told Amy just pay for parking coz I'm already late but Amy went round again and got a free park!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: