Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday Post 470

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2456 and secondly, Joini's devotional topic's 'Great Cloud Of Witnesses'. Rigfhteo, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Used loo for one tinkle, popped online and watched the 6pm news  bulletin (Seven's) for the 86TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Used loo for one tinkle (THANK-YOU PIG mum for putting the toilet seat back down!) and had dinner: congee (why does eating antibiotics give you mouth ulcers?) with lotsa bok chooy and a few strips of tasteless beef.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water after which I intended to return online but dad demanded I sit on the couch and rest my eyes. I think he intended me to watch Friday night football, but I rested my eyes by closing them, just opening them for a second @ every new minute and checking I wasn't counting too fast/slow.
  • At half time I immediately returned online.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Friday, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: