Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday Post 470

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Wednesday's actually 5594 (ha, I was over half a normal person last night XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3415 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Bedrock Of Your Assurance'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Cherish Christ'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Depend More On God' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'All For Jesus' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 87TH time! Righteo, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • Uncle James came toplay table tennis today; he's a coach too! Another older coach called Jim tried to teach me how to serve with just Era. We had to leave early meaning I missed out on playing doubles but @ least I got a delicious slice of vanilla birthday cake! Jo's the high-functioning Down's Syndrome girl; I'm five years older than her.
  • Got home and showered, before Peter Pie and Yu Lam picked me up @ 6:40pm I had some fruit for arvo tea and used the loo for two more tinkles.
  • Peter Pie parked underground; Yu Lam and I held hands and walked all the way to Momo's, where Jodie, Elena and one more girl were already waiting. Dr. Lee couldn't come coz he'd accidentally injured  himself with a pair of scissors and was awaiting stitches @ the QE2. o_O
  • Oh, we pigged out on one honey soy chicken, one original chicken, one seafood pancake and one bibimbap! XD
  • After dinner, Yu Lam said she wanted ice cream so we hiked all the way to Movenpick (near the upstairs food court) and bought a containerful with three different flavours, cookies and cream, hazelnut and perhaps mango?
  • Back @ Peter and Yu Lam's residence I used the looo for one tinkle and then sat @ the most left of the table.
  • We were supposed to continue studying that book but we spent the night eating ice cream and playing Organ Attack. I came second and learnt that contusion is another name for bruises!
  • Around 9:45pm the two girls gave me a lift home. Repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All  the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 87TH time: Hogan, Kingsun, McVeigh, Dick, Reason, Munster (heard), Welch (heard), RTino (first name and I can't say nor pronounce his surname! XD Moller Robson Elias, Gillmeister, Quayle, Albanese, Dutton,  Bach, Parcell, Stone, Fensom, Quist, Mannu (first name), Kalu, Bates, Leavers, Balme, Ovadia, Fury, Andaloro, Clowes, Oakley Dawnbush (heard), Bissell, Head, Khawaja, Nicks, Rich (heard) Riki, Cheer, Dry,  Nikorima (heard),Nash (heard), Leach, Last, Whop, Minns, Trump (heard), DeSantis, Nowland (heard), Scanlon, and Palaszczyk. T1AUD = 65USc. Allissa Smith read the sport report and Tony Auden read the weather report.. Brisbane was 11-25 today. Brisbane toms: 12-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-25. Sunrise 6:26am Sunset 5:06pm

No comments: