Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday Post 468c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2962 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'A People For His Name'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'A Prayer Of Commitment To God' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Sees, Understands And Cares' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home from book club tonight! Only I'll not return online coz I'm watching the Broncos play tonight; ARGH,     that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I'm not been able to enjoy the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT two hours of the day online!! Argh. >< *sigh* Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Phew, the Michelle replacing Karina arrived this morning @ 7:30. Michelle's from Staffing Options, one year older than PIG mum and has one daughter one year older than me who works in some government department.
  • Brushed teeth, had breakfast (thanks to Michelle who turned Sunrise on for me), did a stinky unspeakable and climbed into Elizabeth's passenger seat. Thanks to Michelle who helped me buckle my seatbelt today.
  • At the Garbo library, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat outside Metting Room 2 while the librarian set it up for us.
  • Nine attended GCCW today; thanks to Pat who helped me once to the loo during morning tea break and got me bikkies and tea for morning tea. Collision course's our next homework topic.
  • Once GCCW ended, Michelle tootled me around to Garbo proper and got me a snack kebab for lunch. By the time she got it and was driving us to UQ I knew we'd be late so rang ahead and asked the receptionist to please ring the NAB and let Sonia/someone know.
  • Ended up five/eight minutes late.
  • Emily's my new student; she only turned turned twenty-two @ the beginning of this year!
  • Physio today: Twenty-five sit-to-stands with left and forward weightshift, three TUG tests and eleven circles around top half of clinic.
  • Back home, took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Michelle who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I booted up the computer while Elizabeth cleaned the bathroom.
  • People from Staffing Options don't need signing off! After she'd gone, PIG mum gave me a banana for arvo tea and one huge mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea.
  • I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Looking forward to attending book club tonight! Even though the book wasn't interesting. XD
  • Unfortunately, will miss dinner tonight since I'm watching the Broncos play ... they'd better win!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1. Dunno what PIG mum will send us off to do, also dunno has she f - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: