Saturday, May 13, 2023

Saturday Post 468b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4302 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'We Know The Ending' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FOURTEEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • First, I get a box of cheap facial tissues from Woolies.
  • Next, I get a bag of avocados from the Mega Discount Fruit Market.
  • Last, I choose an inari with tuna filling for arvo tea from The Sushi Hub.
  • After Nisha tootles me home I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before she flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, she immediately made me another mug of white tea sweetened with one spooonful of golden syrup, reheated the rice leftovers dad had left her for my lunch with added oyster sauce and then went to clean the bathroom before coming back and making me one final mug (third) of white tea with one spoonful of golden syrup.
  • At 1:40pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles and @ 1:45pm Nisha tootled me off to BCAC to play ping pong with dearest dad. She walked with me into the room where dad was playing with Uncle Sam; once I'd taken a seat I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's not back next Saturday coz she's going to Sydney!
  • Dad and I have great fun playing together, plus a loo trip in the middle. Dad even lemme win the final game! XD
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then head down to the gobbling :P table to eat my afternoon tea inari with tuna filling, drink one huge mug of peppermint tea and happily read the book club novel; today I read for a blessed THREE HOURS! :D I reached pg. 150 @ 3:43pm, reached pg. 175 @ 5:09pm, reached pg. 200 @ 4:34pm, reached pg. 222 @ 4:56pm, reached pg. 225 @ 4:59pm and reached pg. 250 @ 5:24pm.
  • After one more loo trip (I did another stinky unspeakable), I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 78TH time. All the things I usually record are in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and what I thought looked like beef but tasted like pork?
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people afterwards but expecting a pissy little sth with dad @ Hungry Jack's.
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum but fingers crossed I can read the book club novel for another hour!
  • Sunday's usually our once-weekly dinner out together but I think dad says he's postponing that till Monday since tomorrow is Mother's Day!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: