Sunday, May 14, 2023

Saturday Post 468c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2346 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Praise On Pleasant Days'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After the news ended I called was dinner ready yet? Either parent said come; after using the loo for one tinkle I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight was oven baked frozen pizza that PIG mum had added extra pineapple and cheese to! Pity that dad only lemme eat 2.5 slices when there was still so much left over! Dad says the remaining slices are for his lunch toms. But thanks to PIG mum who microwaved me literally one spoonful of rice for dinner; I'm content~
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: