Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday Post 468b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3719 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What Are You Hungry For?' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to hit the sack @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* But Dr. Lee cooked us awesome delicious dinner tonight and we studied lesson four: know the critical differences; six attended GG tonight. Hope the new carers arrives toms; looking forward to my once-weekly lunch out and there's book club toms night! Will unfortunately haveta skip dinner since the Broncos are playing, but hey. Oh, and I've got physio resuming @ the NAB toms arvo but for just one hour. Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: