Saturday, May 27, 2023

Saturday Post 470b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4924 (ooh, I may pass half a normal person before the night's out! XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Our last stop's the Sushi Hub, where I choose an eel and egg sushi for arvo tea!
  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, back outside Nisha immediately made me my second big mug of white tea with two sugars, blewdry my hair and reheated my lunch with extra oyster sauce before going to clean the bathroom and then eating her own sushi for lunch. Since she bought more than $17, I got a free  green tea! You can choose miso soup/green tea.
  • At 1:40pm, I  used the loo once more for two tinkles, got back into Nisha's passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. Nisha tootled me off to church to play ping pong with dearest dad.
  • Today there was a manual wheelchair for me to sit on! When I asked dad how'd the wheelchair get here, dad replied the church keeps one inside the storage shed should the need ever arise for one. I liked sitting in it to play coz it's thickly padded and my bum enjoys the comfort. XD 
  • Today I got coaching from Uncle James! Hopefully I'll remember how to serve properly next week~
  • After dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat down to enjoy my delicious sushi. Then I read and READ; today I read Spare for THREE HOURS! :D I reached pg. 300 @ 4:11pm, pg. 325 @ 4:26pm and reached pg. 333 @ 5:10pm.
  • After one more tinkle, I plopped online.
  • When PIG summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then slowly and safely walked myself over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner: leftover fried rice with lotsa extra beans and some fish. Had to get my own cutlery for the 16th time this year and PIG mum was feeling unsociable and sat on the couch watching YouTube; I didn't care: I just propped both legs up onto the footrest and  let Ela rest in my lap instead of putting her up onto the table. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final  plodding total for today, the final, final eventsa for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: