Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday Post 467f

 One final greeting and good evening foor tonight! Lol, think the cold's affecting Wally: his number's now 10393! XD Goodness knows I've not walked a half a normal person today, let alone one whole one! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read my old blog for four minutes.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. She'll take me to Breathe for physio with Eric, after which I'm presuming we'll buy groceries from Coles and my pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch.
  • Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online; hopefully I'll get to read for one hour before Hannah takes me to Tosdtmasters; I'm not sure I've seen her this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! Will prolly only get one toms coz I'm attending Toastmasters!

No comments: