Thursday, May 18, 2023

Friday Post 469b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Thursday's actually 4387 (sweet, 2nd consecutive day over four grand but I'm not blogging about last night coz not only did the poor Broncos lose to the Panthers, Nathan Cleary was MEAN coz even though victory was already theirs he had to rub salt into the wound and kick a field goal in the final moment of play); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1166 steps (ha, I'm over one grand XD); thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Light Beyond The Light'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'You Need Others' ; fifthly Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'You Are Heard'; sixthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's five and sixthly, the spam count for the week's seventeen but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after Peggy leaves!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Argh, what's the point in praying to God the night before asking Him please DON'T send the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road to tip bins until AFTER the Sun has RISEN SUFFICIENTLY for me to see the time from the clock on the wall when He DELIBERATELY sends that noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road BEFORE the Sun has risen?? @ least the sky had begun lightening but 'twas still way too dark to see the time. Well, if God's gonna ignore me and my simple request, I'm gonna ignore him right back: I coaxed myself to fall back asleep without incident. Sometimes when i'm frustrated I say out aloud that I'm not gonna let God win; when PIG mum hears that she jeers what, do you think you're God? You can't win God! But I'm not claiming I'm God. He is! I'm just some pissy little useless human. But I'm one who believes in my life, so when God tried to deny me a great night's sleep I ignored Him right back and successfully fell back asleep without any incident. I didn't win God. I didn't even try to win God. I just didn't let Him win.
  • So nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs and I wake for the pot :P again. Not long afterwards, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.Whilst doing so, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both shoelaces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast was some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* PIG mum was mean and wouldn't turn Sunrise on for me; obviously I'll not turn Sunrise on myself coz it's always safety first for me. *another sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and buckle my seatbelt. She tootles us off to Market Square Dental; sweet, since we're so early, we get the disabled park just outside the practice!
  • The moment I entered, Kelvin appeared from the hallway and ushered me into the room @ the back. PIG mum brought along my old splint for him.
  • Waah, technology's so fancy nowadays! In the past Kelvin stuck gum into my mouth and took a mould of my jaw and sent thst off to the splint makers but now it's all done via instant 3D scanning! Felt like he was shoving a barcode scanner into my mouth. XD Oh, and coz he's a dentist, he did a quick clean anyway. XD
  • Kelvin handed me Green Sticky and walked out with me back to the waiting room. I took a seat and he told PIG mum about my new splint. Then he went back into his office and brought out the little statue the dental practice made for him for his 50th birthday - complete with white hair! XD
  • After that, PIG mum tootled us home, still being mean and not letting me get second breakfast. >< *sigh*
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Peggy's minding me 10-2 and then Tiff's coming for a cooking session!
  • Looking forward to reading Prince Harry's memoirs for one hour.
  • Too bad dad won't take us out for dinner tonight but instead I'll watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 84TH time.
  • Toms: getting my usual once-weekly sleep-in until Nisha minds me 10-2. Will shower with her after coming back from grocery shopping since I don't get 4-6pm support Saturdays anymore.
  • Looking forward to my three big cups of white tea with one spoonful of sweetener; also planning to read Spare for three hours!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

Em. ^^

No comments: