Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday Post 467e

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5302? Unsure when I became more than half a normal person today? XD Joni's devotional topic's 'Finishing The Marathon'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When Jacinta hadn't arrived by 4:10am I remembered that she had sth else on and wouldn't arrive till later. That's what CODA rang PIG mum this morning for.
  • When 3:30pm arrived and she still hadn't arrived I was just about to ring CODA when I heard her car pull into our driveway! Thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table and munched one banana plus roughly half a smashed plain rice cracker for arvo tea. When I told Jacinta that I was still hungry, she fed me one choc-coated digestive bikkie, yay!
  • I read for about fifty minutes, while Jacinta said she needed a 'break' (from what?) before very gently massaging Ela for about thirty minutes.
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 76TH time! Didn't have mobile access so couldn't record all the things I usually do.
  • Went for one tinkle during the first ad break and then sat on couch.
  • Signed Jacinta off with my thanks and byes @ 6:30pm; she's back Wednesday @ 2pm and taking me to para table tennis~
  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Had to let poor dad back into the house since PIG mum locked him out! ><" Aww, poor baba~
  • When summoned for dinner shortly after 8pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable and leftover fish and pork from last night.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! XD Yeah, I can manage that most Mondays now. XD

No comments: