Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday Post 468d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3128. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato and several chunks of chewy beef that PIG mum had kindly scissored into smaller pieces for me.
    Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • After publishing the previous post I started watching All Creatures Great And Small, Season One Episode One!
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for another stinky unspeakable and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: presumably seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture? Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Jacinta's coming @ 2pm and taking me to play para table tennis! She'll see me home, showered and fed with arvo tea before leaving @ 6pm.
  • Planning to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 82ND time, wolf down dinner and I'm presuming GG's @ 7:30pm @ Dr. Lee's place?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: