Monday, May 29, 2023

Monday Post 470c

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3320 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 87TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • I used the pot :P again around 6:45am before immediately falling back asleep since dearest dad usually leaves for work @ 7:45am!
  • Instead, he doesn't leave until 8:25am? There's no time for me to fall back asleep after he's gone, though; moments after the garage door has shut PIG mum's heard noisily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Shortly afterwards, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap and the tee before leaving me to get myself mostly independently, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then slowly and safely walk myself out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and buckle my own seatbelt. PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Well, I enjoyed Aunty Anna's firm ministrations and PIG mum enjoys yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Anna. I do well, actually: managing to stay awake! XD Sometimes listening to her yap incessantly sends me asleep .... XD
  • After PIG mum tootles us home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then pop online. When PIG mum summons me over for lunch, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • While PIG mum's trying to secure a cheap plane ticket for dad (in the end, she fails) I head over to the gobbling :P table and munch a teriyaki tuna toastie, cut into two rectangles for lunch and drink one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea.
  • Yay dearest dad came home for lunch with me~ When Rebecca arrived, he walked with me to open the door for her and saw me into her car (her car's big and needs the block but Hannah's car's even bigger!)
  • Physio @ the NAB today: 28 sit-to-stands with left and forward weight shift,  four short walks around classroom, four laps hallway walking (Denny came with and pushed my right hip forward whenever Erf stepped to enable a step-through gait) and four longer walks around classroom. I've forgotten the student's name but she's the Asian one and poor Mrs. Hoppie's sick today!
  • Physio finished, I sat over the loo for tinkles while Rebecca told me about her below-par hot chocolate from Genies before driving me home.
  • Took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea's one yummy banana, half a plain rice cake and one mug of green tea using the cup Aunty Dolly gave me from Leanne yesterday!
  • Happiness was reading Spare for one hour, finishing pg. 375 @ exactly 3:50pm! Rebecca very gently massaged Ela after cleaning the bathroom; since I was absorbed with reading and she was absorbed in playing with her smartphone, we both didn't notice the time but PIG mum obviously does; @ 4:02pm she hurried downstairs and immediately hurried Rebecca away. XD
  • Before plopping online, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • The parents have just gone for walkies; me, I'm looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 87TH time!
  • Toms: Lena's coming @ 9am and taking me to Breathe for physio @ 11am. Presuming we'll buy groceries @ Pinelands Coles afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a BBQ pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch!
  • Lena will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm; I'm looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online and then reading Spare for one hour before Rebecca takes me to Toastmasters toms night! Also looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas; never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST THREE DEACADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 87TH time: Balin (first name), Robson, Whop, Pitcher Wightman, Hogan, Kirkwood, Fentiman Palaszczuk, Crisafulli, Costi, Hayes, Hanlon, Cash, Dayne (first name), Zorko, Gillmeister, Hunt, Cleary (heard), Hynes (heard)( Kroehn, Pascale, Opie Hazlewoood Verstappen (heard), Piastri, Neumann, Dymock, Thorton, Cass-Gottlieb, Leggo Gilding, Tonkin, Opie, Ukucalo, Albanese, Wildermuth, Chryasse (first name), Pond, Whitfeld, Jackman, Barr, Sacre (heard), Toohey, Cosgrove and Dry.1AUD = 65USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 9-21 today. Brisbane toms: 8-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 6-22. Sunrise: 6:28am Sunset 5:02

No comments: