Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday Post 468b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2766 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news (Seven's) for the 81ST time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughed when Pearl body slammed him for the cheek and left for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking once more to the pot :P about one hour later shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival.
  • After PIG mum lets Lena in, Lena knocks, pushes the door open, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? Phew, she leaves when I flap one of Pijum's ears @ her because I'm pretty sure Pijum's anatomicallly incorrect (too long) to give the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Lena comes back, I use the pot :P once more foor three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Lena who squirts some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Lena.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one dry (unbuttered) slice of toast that Lena has very prettily decorated with avocado (when PIG mum does it, it more resembles a dog's breakfast XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Lena's car and she tootles me off to Breathe for physio with Eric. Thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day.
  • Physio with Eric today: 1.412km bike ride,  30 standing push-ups with both hands holding onto the bar, 30 standing rows with both hands holding the bar and 30 assisted pull-ups with both hands holding the bar.
  • Our other stop was Pinelands Plaza, first to Coles to buy groceries and then to the Pinelands Bakehouse to buy my once-weekly bahn mi.
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Lena flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Lena rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when Lena's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Lunch is my yummy bahn mi plus one big mug of delicious Chinese tea. @ Coles, Lena had bought herself a packet of digestive bikkies coated with chocolate; when I asked her did she wanna trade some shaved carrot/cucumber for a biscuit she laughed and just passed me one. XD
  • After lunch, I booted the computer up while Lena washed my lunch dishes up.
  • At 1:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles. Usually I can do that in under five minutes, so either I took longer than usual today/PIG mum shooed Lena away. Prolly the latter.
  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • When Michelle arrived for my annual review PIG mum let her inside and I got up from the computer and joined them @ the gobbling :P table.
  • Congrats to PIG mum; she didn't get teary this time! XD
  • I walked her out when she left and then settled down to arvo tea (half a plain rice cake, one yummy banana and one large mug of peppermint tea) and sat to read for one hour. I reached 444 @ 3:47pm,reached pg. 450 @ 3:56pm, reached pg. 475 @ 4:16pm and FINISHED THE BOOK @ 4:17!! 
  • PIG mum was mean and refused to get Spare for me, but hey. She walked behind  me to get it.
  • Before returning online, I used the loo once more for one more tinkle
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 81ST time: Tavendale, Ovadia, Robson, Balme, Butler, Burley, Marlina (first name), Whop, Potts, Yvette (first name), D'Ath, Bleijie, Kingsun, Chalmers, Dry, Sussan (first name), Ley, Dutton, Schrinner, Mullen, Lehrmann (heard), Higgins (heard), Pollock, Whitfeld, Zelensky, Sunak Dwyer, Krista (heard), Whybrow, Tedeski (heard), Mullen, Ford, Kirkman, Lyon, Keidean (heard) Oates, Kroehn, Madden (heard), Rochelle (first name), Lane Palaszczuk (heard), Dry (heard), Griffin, Gillmeister, Cotter (heard) Alton (first name), Twine, Seaton, Pollard, Bremner and Heathwood.  Telstra shares are @ 4:44, down 1c.Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 17-19 today. Brisbane toms: 13-23.Mt. Gravatt: 1-23

No comments: