Saturday, May 6, 2023

Saturday Post 467

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Friday's actually 5831 (ha, I was more than half a normal person yesterday XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4025 steps (ha, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD); thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Seven Sources Of joy'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'When God Sends You An Angel (1)' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Thankful Hearts'. Anyways, let's start with last night's events first!

  • Once the 6pm bulletin was over, I asked dad please to reheat dinner, used the loo for one tinkle and then sat @ the gobbling :P table waiting for dinner to start!
  • Unsure why microwaving rice bowls would take so long but I wolfed down dinner, skipped soup and was seated on the couch by 7:30pm, waiting for the coverage to start! Dad was annoying since he wouldn't lemme raise the footrest until kickoff, but hey.
  • Great first half; we ended the first half leading 22-0! I used the loo quickly for one tinkle @ the break and then sat beside dad enjoying the halftime show.
  • I was very impressed that just over FIFTY THOUSAND people attended! Was only confused that this was counted as Manly's home game; umm, isn't Suncorp Stadium the Broncos' home ground??
  • Aww well @ least Manly grabbed a consolation try in the 78th minute and didn't haveta return home scoreless. XD
  • Since we won, I watched Friday night knockoff too before getting myself to bed. Oh, and I rang Aunty Lai last night instead of tonight, explaining that I'm watching Charles' coronation!
  • Today: odd ... you'd that not sleeping till nearly 11pm would gimme an awesome night's sleep? Unsure why nature called @ 3am? I prolly got too excited watching the Broncos play last night; my right head's throbbing. ><   Will give it till Monday night to bugger off before resorting to Panadol ...
  • When PIG mum woke me for the pot :P with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am, after relieving myself I quickly fell back asleep since I knew she get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, @ 7:20am, noisy PIG mum noisily a-THUMPS upstairs and gets changed for her her half-day's work. The noises wakes me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*  
  • At 7:30am, PIG mum hits me with the eye goo before leaving for her morning's work. After she leaves, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Once dearest dad retucks me into bed, says he'll leave Nisha some rice leftyovers for my lunch and promises to stay quiet so that I can snore in peace, one he goes, I inch towards the wall, roll out and sleep on my right side; it's so comfortable that I don't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unlocks the front door for Nisha's impending arrival @ 10am!
  • When Nisha comes in, she knocks, pushes open the door and says "Good morning; fifteen minutes?" Pijum flapa an ear @ her and she wisely leaves, even though Pijum's anatomically incompatible to give the Bear Bum. XD
  • Once I've counted down my last fifteen minutes, I swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle and call out to Nisha that I'm hungry. 
  • We get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Nisha who squirts the toothpaste tube for me.
  • After brushing teeth, I drink one mug of water and then sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who cooked his weekly eggs for breakfast, but I'd prefer that with ham and not TUNA. XD I also drink my first mug of white tea and two sugars and ask Nisha to please massage Ela.
  • After one more tinkle, I climb into Nisha's passenger seat, buckle my seatbelt and Nisha tootles us off to Calamvale Central, parking underground and grabbing a trolley for us.
  • At Woolies I grab a box of cheap facial tissues and then I try buy a new inari from the new sushi shop straight out from the elevator! Today I chose the inari topped with jellyfish but I wanna try the inari with the veggie tempura next Saturday!
  • Back home I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed outside to keep playing Jewel Quest, while Nisha reheated lunch for me and cleaned the bathroom before having her own lunch - a sausage roll with chicken kebab filling! It looked so odd I took a photo of it. XD
  • Before Nisha tootled me off to church I sat over the loo for two more tinkles.
  • Dad hadn't arrived yet but I signed Nisha off with my thanks and byes. She's back same time next week.
  • When dad arrived, we played a few games together. I needed the loo between games and unfortunately experienced a lil lbl before reaching the toilet ... >< Perhaps I need to Google how to strengthen pelvic floor muscles?
  • Back home I asked PIG mum for help. After getting changed I had my jellyfish inari for arvo tea - delicious! I also drank one big mug of peppermint tea.
  • After one more loo trip, I popped online.
  • Listening to Charles' coronation thing right now; coverage started @ 5pm but apparently he'll not get crowned until like 9pm so hopefully I'll see that.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS people but expecting a pissy little sth with dad @ Hungry Jack's before enduring a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. ><
  • But dad had better take us ot to eat CHINESE food for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, Sydney's ,read by Georgie Gardiner) for the 74TH time: Greenbank, Albanese (heard), Godfrey, Tinsley, Trbojevic, zSheens, Brooks (heard), Cleary, Dunn (heard), Mason, Cheney, Fensom, Freeman, Kiraz Kearsley Trump, Greenbank, Dalziel, Bell, Balzer, Hodr (first name), Yaghi, Plibersek, Horwood, Hume, Dutton (heard) and Raworth. Belinda read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 14-26.

No comments: