Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday Post 469c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3540 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 84TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When Peggy arrived @ 9am, PIG mum gave her the shopping llist and then sent me off.
  • After one tinkle, I climbed into the passenger seat, she kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt and tootled us off to Calamvale Central, parking underground and grabbing a trolley for us.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 8pm bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 84TH time: Huxstep, Stone, Dry, Massingham, Whop, Scanlon, Schrinner, Fentiman, Crisafulli, Palaszczuk, Bissell, Plkant (heard), Chapman, Balme, Boettcher, Ikin, Bellamy, Bechwati, Noland (heard), Albanese, Biden (heard), Zelensky (heard), Putin (heard
    ), Rishi (first name, heard), Bell, Trotter, Wightman, Nellis, Jordi (first name), Kingsun, Harding,  Lane, Randello, Nadal, Rahm, Gunston, Walters Loudon and Diedrich. 66USc = 1AUD. Alissa Smith read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport.Brisbane was 10-22 today. Brisbane toms: 9-22. 

No comments: