Thursday, May 18, 2023

Thursday Post 469b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3782. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • With five minutes left, I used the loo for one more tinkle, asking Jacinta please to turn the television on and saying I'd sign her off after I came outta the toilet.
  • Good timing; PIG mum arrived home when I was over the loo!\
  • After signing Jacinta off with my thanks and byes (she's back next Wednesday and taking me to table tennis), PIG mum nabbed half my sausage bun, gave me one big mug of some tea (Chinese/green/peppermint but not white with sweetener).
  • Before returning online I sit once more over the loo and do another stinky unspeakable.
  • Doubt I'll come back tonight coz I'm gonna watch the Broncos play!
  • Toms: early morning appointment to see Kelvin Leung to get a new mouth splint moulded ... wish PIG mum would take me for breakfast afterwards; she already wouldn't even once last year. >< *sigh*
  • Wonder where she'll send Peggy and me toms?
  • Tiff's coming @ 2pm and we're cooking ... sth ... together. XD
  • Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online and reading Spare for one hour and maybe even watching  the 6pm bulletin for the 83RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 82ND time: Fentiman, Yvette (first name, heard), D'Ath (heard), Linnard (heard), Whop, Palaszczuk, Boulton, Palaszczuk, Bissell, Bechwati, Gleeson, Romona (first name), Reason, Drumgold, Rattenbury, Leilua, Halkett, Farrell (heard), Chalmers, Schoupp, Luciano (first name), Webcke, Gillmeister,  Briwstow, Mylee (first name), Hogan, Fagan,  Parkinson, Bellamy, Yeoman, Bethan (first name), Kurtz, Heathwood, Schrinner, Sherrington,  Holland, Pavlovic, Zidler and Harvie. 1AUD  = 66USc. Alisa Smith read the sports report. Brisbane was 14-24 today. Mt. Gravatt  toms:8-21, Sunrise 6:22am Sunset 5:06pm

No comments: