Sunday, April 30, 2023

Monday Post 466e

 Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3604. Ha, I'm just over 3.55 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

    • At the ordered time, I got offline and climbed back into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD. She tootled me off to Vincent the physio's place to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
    • Vincent and Kat weren't there today but kat jie jie has taught Aunty Anna how to open the place up. Since her English isn't the best, qfter I walked in, I just asked, "Toilet?" And Aunty Anna points in the toilet's direction. Phew, the lid was up; didn't matter that the seat was too.
    • Then I lay down and got some massage and acupuncture from Aunty Anna. PIG mum was in her element yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Anna; my grateful thanks to her who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. Unsurprisingly, her droning voice sent me off to sleep again, but I waoke the moment Aunty Anna asked me, "Emily, are you awake? and gave a very alert-sounding, "Yes I'm awake." XD 
    • Aunty Anna still has one more client after me; after we said our thanks and byes PIG mum tootled us home and I had to open the door again. Have forgotten what she's bitching @ me about this time, but hey. *sigh*
    • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and read for one hour. Hopefully PIG mum will feed me some arvo tea.
    • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^
      P.S. Tee hee I've already managed FIVE posts! Yeah I can do that most Mondays now. XD
       P.P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 70TH time: Crisafulli, Fassingnidge, D'Slyva, Zonfrillo, Vargetto, Katy (first name), Gallagher, Chalmers (heard), Henschke, King, Moshen (first name), Habibian, Albanese, Bodhi (first name), Stone, Edgington, Taylia (first name), Quinn, Musavy, Blowers, Whitfeld, Kingsun, Katter, Palaszczuk, Gyte, Jobson, Reason, Esterban (first name), Ocon Dillon, Fagan (heard), Zorko (heard), Aloiai, Seibold (heard), Balme, Kroehn, Blowers, Acton, Eliza (first name), Nerida (first name), Robson, Talakai,  Conisbee, Du Rieu, Lester, Robson, Foster and Cranston. 1AUD = 88USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Laura Dymock read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 12-25.  Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-24.

No comments: