Thursday, April 6, 2023

Thursday Post 463c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 6811 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Looking To The Second Adam'. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Yay, dad took us out to Garbo for dinner tonight! PIG mum got me a bowl of chicken katsudon rice to share with her, while dad shook some free burger from Hungry Jacks and ordered some burger from Mosburger, which comes with lemon tea!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: it's Easter Friday, meaning I get a free session from physio, hoorah! XD Dad says he's doing sth toms morning but will take us out somewhere afterwards; I've warned PIG mum that if she's not helped me outta bed by 9:45 I'm gonna sleep in bed ALL DAY before getting up to watch the 6pm news. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: