Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday Post 466b

 Heyloo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4754. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day I headed over to the gobbling :P table and asked PIG mum please for some arvo tea;, I'm gonna read for one hour.
  • She fed me one mouthful of gooey passionfruit, half a plain rice cake and one huge mug of peppermint tea. Pity she wouldn't gimme my mobile to record what time I reached pg. 200 (sometime like 4:16pm?) but I happily read for one hour before using the loo for one tinkle and returning online.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 69TH time: Robson, Albanese (heard), Sandilands (heard), Ley, Bissell, Shorley, Stone, Lagoon, Heathwood, Mina (first name), Lib, Mullen, Wilkinson (heard), Lehrmann, Reason, Tollemach, Tipton, Kingsun, Hynes, Bardack, Bleijie, White, Medina, Colapinto,  Spedding, Flannery, Palaszczuk, Gyte, Springer, Lester, Goddard, Jene (first name), Galvin, Haidar (first name), Keoehn, Gillmeister Holland, Balme, Griffin, Fraser, Nankivell, Sargeant, Patchett  Spaarwater, Bissell (heard), Rowland, Nanai (heard), Payten, Holbrook, Wighton (heard), Gilding Rytenskild, Whitfeld and Dymock. 1AUD = 66USc. Alyssa read the sports report  Bertie read the weather report from Bundall. Brisbane was 18-26 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-25. Sunrise 6:11am sunset 5:19pm

No comments: