Thursday, April 27, 2023

Tuesday Post 466d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now apparently stands @ 6369. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After Minjum leaves, I play Jewel Quest and wait for Annie's arrival @ 3:45pm. When she hasn't arrived by 4pm I use the loo once myself and leave her a phone message asking are you coming?
  • Annie arrives the same time as PIG mum comes home; turns out she'd been stuck in school traffic coz she leaves @ the beginning of Daw Rd. now!
  • She'd brought Korean fried chicken to share and a pudding milk tea for me. We just chatted and updated each other about our lives since it's been like one year since I last saw her!
  • After she left I lifted the loo lid, sat for one tinkle and plopped online before watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, but still Sydney's) for the 68TH time). All the things I like are in the post two previous.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa yummy broccoli, several strips of BBQ chook and one lil yummy Chinese mushroom.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. My stupid nose has decided to start leaking tonight; thanks to PIG mum who's popped me one Telfast tablet.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1 but PIG mum hasn't decided where she's sending us yet.
  • Tiff can't come toms arvo since she's got some sorta training; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online and reading for one hour while hopefully munching some arvo tea.
  • Oh! Hope Michelle finds someone to mind me toms night; I wanna watch the Broncos play but the parents are attending some badminton function and they were gonna drag me to come with! Fingers crossed she'll find someone~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: