Sunday, April 30, 2023

Monday Post 466d

 Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2636 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get back home from seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • At 12:30pm, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Lunch is one toasted baked bean with one slice of cheese on dark rye bread cut into two rectangles plus one mug of delicious Chinese tea. PIG mum annoyingly ordered Ela up onto the table but since she felt anti-social and sat on the sofa watching YouTube videos I let both legs prop onto the footstool while I munched my sandwich. XD
  • After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Going to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupunctur soon (in ten minutes), I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • When I get home should I sit out the remainder of my most important two hours online/ask for an early arvo tea? The former, prolly.
  • Still hoping that dad will take us out somewhere when he gets back from Maleny!
  • Toms: Lena's taking me to Breathew for physio before we buy groceries from Pinelands Coles and hopefully get my weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Lena will see me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm. Don't think I've got any other appointments toms arvo and neither will Toastmasters happen, so looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, hopefully PIG mum will feed me some decent arvo tea and I can read for one hour before watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 71ST time (provided I can watch it for the 70TH time tonight).
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: