Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday Post 464d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2955. Aww, sorry, not quite 3000. Tomorrow, perhaps. XD Oh, and the final, final spam count for the weekend's now just three. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked and listened to YouTube videos.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: presuming PIG mum'll help me up around 9am coz I think she wants to take me to Garbo's Bupa Optical and get my nose pad fixed. She says that will count as my thirty minutes walking for the HEP; presuming that means we'll buy groceries from Coles afterwards.
  • Would love to buy lunch from Eight Street and bring home to eat with dearest dad for lunch but that's not gonna happen. *sigh*
  • Seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage around 2pm. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly  @ her. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm.
  • Then hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 60TH time!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: