Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday Post 466c

 Good evening again! Lol this new Wally's definitely got ADHD; apparently my new plodding total's now 5873? XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Dad tootled us off to behind Underwood Marketplace for dinner, only I think because tomorrow's a public holiday, everything was either full/not open! Eventually we found a table @ Malay House, but outside.
  • Well we ordered three dishes but one was curry (so not for me) and dad took heaps of another for his lunch toms. The sweet and sour fish was great though; we'd never tried that before! As expected, I got piss little: less than one bowl of rice (even though I had a refill) and one mouthful of horsehair vermicelli. Like I say every Thursday: I like live for my Thursday lunches out. XD
  • Headed to the 24/7 Yuen's fruit market after dinner to buy bananas but didn't buy any coz PIG mum said they didn't look good.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: