Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday Post 465b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2656. Ha, I'm over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Wait a sec ... unsure how my final, final plodding total's LESS than the one I noted  down previously?? Beats me! XD
  • After publishing the previous post I just watched YouTube videos because my Facebook feed seems to have vanished? Dunno...
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her.
  • Will she want me to complete my twenty minutes HEP walking before coming home for lunch with baba/after I've seen Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture?
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm; will ask her to please pick me a new book to read.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 66TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: