Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday Post 463d

 Probably one final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4201. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I watched Naruto YouTube videos.
  • When nature suddenly called @ 8:30pm, I used the loo for one more tinkle, but instead of returning to the computer afterwards I headed over to the gobbling :P table because I'd asked PIG mum please could I eat one Easter egg and she'd said yup!
  • Actually, dad passed me the egg coz PIG mum was enjoying the massage chair. Only he didn't help me open it? That's okay, I unpeeled the egg with Era's middle finger holding the egg still while the pointer peeled it. Originally I'd tried doing it the other way around, since the third and not the pointer's my dominant finger but it didn't work out.
  • Little chocolate treaat finished, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: it's the Easter Monday public holiday! Dad says he'll take us somewhere and that I'll haveta get outta bed @ 9am. PIG mum says she'll gimme the fifteen more minutes wakeup call @ 8:45am.
  • Dunno what dad has planned but I hope it's fun!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: