Saturday, April 15, 2023

Sunday Post 464

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2017 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Don't Be Like The Mule"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Must Care For The Needy (1)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Greater Love' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's just one. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Actually, I'd already fallen asleep and awoken with a fill bladder @ 11:58pm, but because I used the pot :P really quickly and was back under the covers before Sunday began, I'm counting that a great night's sleep.
  • When noisy PIG mum woke me for the pot :P this morning @ 6:20am with her daily a-THUMPING myself upstairs, after relieving myself I quickly fell back asleep because I was certain she'd get super-noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, exactly one hour later, noisy PIG mum a-THUMPING back upstairs wakes me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Come 7:30am, PIG mum lets herself into my room to gimme some eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, after which I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD. PIG mum tootles us off to church, parking just below A1.
  •  The disabled loo lid's down and mean PIG mum won't lift it for me, but luckily the first cubicle @ the normal ladies loo's free and I use that myself instead.
  • Grabbing my usual spot in service, I get to remain seated for worship, yay! I sing everything, plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Uncle Onny! His sermon topic was Bringing Hope To The Hopeless.
  • After service, I grabbed some morning tea (chocolate brownie and green tea cupcake) before using the loo and then again sitting right @ the back. Thanks to Aggie who wandered over for a chat and brought me another green tea cupcake!
  • Had an early lunch with dad and Uncle Calvin @ Hungry Jack's. Dad got me the smallest, plainest chicken burger with some chips and an orange juice; yay for Uncle Calvin who fed me one onion ring. I got the opportunity to lean forward and give him condolences for ah mah's passing.
  • After lunch, dad tootled me home, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

     

  • Dad had better take us out for CHINESE food tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!

  • Toms: PIG mum says she's taking me to Bupa Optical to get my other nose pad fixed. That'll count for Monday's HEP walking.

  • Coming home for lunch with dearest dad then off to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD

  • Rebecca's minding me 4-6pm.

  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 60TH time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: