Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thursday Post 464c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5106 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Laying Down Your Life' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.Dried, creamed and rekitted, I plopped online while Karina went back to clean the bathroom.
  • At 3:30pm, I signed Karina off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next week.
  • When PIG mum came home, she gave me one yummy mouthful of gloopy passionfruit and one big mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea, after which i sat over the loo and did another stinky unspeakable before plopping back online.
  • At 5:25pm I sat once more over the loo for two tinkles. When Annette arrived and dad immediately summoned me out, I fetched Pearl first from my bed since he wanted to show Annette his 7TH pearl!
  • 'Twas the first time I'd seen Annette this year - and she even brought me three medium-sized hollow Easter eggs. She opened them for me while she was waiting @ some red traffic light and I wolfed them all down. XD
  •  Only four ladies attended tonight; that's prolly why we ended ten minutes early. Anette came back inside and we just spent that ten minutes trying to find if it was possible to stream dawn of the dolphins for free; I think not.
  • When Annette tootled me home we were delayed by roadworks @ the beginning of Logan Road but I whatsapped the parents and let them know.
  • Meaning Annette left about ten minutes late tonight. She's back 10-2 this Saturday.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: