Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Tuesday Post 465d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3259 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Put A Song Into Your Heart'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Instead of happily watching the 6pm news, I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my short second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both shoelaces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, stamped both feet dry, dried inside both ears and washed and dried Era before walking myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When I was summoned for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa yummy caabbage, some fish and TWO little but yummy Chinese mushrooms!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I was ready to return online once taking my bowl over to the sink but dad ordered instead that I watch the news from the TV I'd missed when PIG mum had ordered me off to shower.
  • Only he couldn't find it. XD After waiting for five minutes watching him fiddle with the remote control I announced I was returning online and get me back once you've found it.
  • Only I can hear they've opened Facebook so hopefully they'll leave me alone to enjoy my time online! XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last looo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: