Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday Post 462d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final ploodding total for Monday now stands @ 2753 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Who Has Your Heart'? Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who kindly let Jacinta inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Jacinta flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle when Jacinta went to find the moisturiser and then got creamed. When Jacinta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's shoelaces and one last when she was giving my bacg back to me.
  • Back outside, Jacinta kindly made me one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of golden syrup and drank the peppermint tea PIG mum had left for me herself, score. Arvo tea was one yummy banana; I also happily read the book Alison lent me for one hour, finishing pg. 175 @ 4:59. After reading for one hour, I happily played Jewel Quest for fifteen minutes and I've reached level 4500!
  • Before Jacinta left @ 6pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles before signing her off with my thanks and byes. She's back Wednesday and taking me to table tennis!
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 54TH time. All the things I like noting down are in the previous post.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: