Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday Post 465b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2581 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Extraordinary Miracles'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • I was happily watching Nine's 6pm bulletin for the 65TH time and had just reached the sports report when dad suddenly decided he was STARVING and DEMANDED we leave for dinner NOW!
  • Tonight's dinner was @ Ho Lin Wah. When dad orders a two person meal for three people, takes one bowl of rice away for his lunch toms, eats the second bowl for himself and leaves the third bowl for PIG mum and I to share, you can guess who gets the 'bigger' half (obviously not me! XD) But I got one delicious fried chicken wing and half a hot HK-style milk tea to celebrate my ribbon winning. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then walked  myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tooday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: