Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Tuesday Post 463

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4532 steps (ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'What Is Well-Placed Shame?'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Having A Night-Time Experience?' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Seize The Opportunity' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's already the 5th time this year I've already enjoyed one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature usually calls hourly after that initial daylight pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very considerately walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad's kissed me bye, retucked me into bed, pretended to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls and left for his hard day's work, we cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more to relieve myself shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • When Lena says good morning and fifteen more minutes? Pearl nods @ her and she wisely disappears. When she comes back, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth before sitting over the loo for one tinkle.
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is three yummy Weet-Bix with a thin line of honey over each, one slice of toast spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Lena's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Breathe for physio. Thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt all day. 

  • Physio today: 1.868km bike ride, thirty bicep curls per hand with 4kg dumbbell,  thirty leg curls per leg,  thirty step ups per leg with both hands holding onto bar. Well, Ela reported elbow pain to Eric after twenty step-ups and he let her not hold the rail for the last ten, agreeing with me that 'twas just effort tone.
    • Physio finished, Lena next tootles me off to the Coles @ Pinelands Plaza before I buy my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse. 
    • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
    • I had one tinkle before Lena flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Lena rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
    • Back outside, arvo tea was my delicious pork salad roll plus one mug of yummy peppermint tea. At 1:45pm, PIG mum sent me off to the loo and signed Lena off early because I had a doctor's appointment.
    • Obviously PIG mum wasn't gonna help me buckle my seatbelt but I laughed when I entered and sat down because the receptionist told PIG mum I rang you and left a message; the doctor isn't available!
    • Thanks to Debbie who saved the day: she filled out what part of the form she could and then booked me into see Dr. James. Not Bond but Money - and his parents were both bankers!
    • He went through the form with me, did a quick physical test on my limbs and after I nearly stacked it trying to climb onto the treatment bed said let's go around to the treatment room and you can lie down on one of those beds; they're lower. Strange - pushed on Tum Tum? Unsure what for.
    • 'Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
    • Rebecca's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! Steph didn't set a theme but since I'm both warm-up and table topics master I asked please for a topic and she gave me Blue.
    • Looking forward to getting some Maccas for dinner, never mind that Unhappy Meals were what I had like THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*
    • Toms: seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms morning. Will show him some 'withdrawal symptoms' since horrid PIG mum denied me a HK-style milk tea last week but I bet she's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
    • Will haveta do GCCW homework when I get home before Jacinta takes me out to play table tennis!
    • Looking forward to getting to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 58TH time!
    • Won't be back tonight so wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^

    No comments: