Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Post 464c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3464 (aww, not quite 3.5 grand; maybe toms. XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twelve. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I published the previous post, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in until Annette minds me from 10-2. Will shower with her after completing my HEP thirty minute walkies with her since I don't get 4-6 support anymore/.
  • Playing ping pong with dearest dad from about 2-4pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a samashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: