Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thursday Post 466b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5456 (ha, apparently I'm more than half a normal person today XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 68TH time!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 67TH time, I wolfed down dinner and used the loo for one tinkle before dad drove me to Dr. Lee's for GG and followed me up the stairs.
  • Only five attended last night; Peter Pie and Yu Lam are honeymooning in NZ! Dr Lee led our study from lesson two: moving towards others. He also had this really fragrant flowery tea for everyone!
  • I rang dad please for pickup @ 8:50pm; back home, I used the loo once more for one tinkle, noted down my final, final plodding total for Wednesday and hit the sack @ the piss-early time of 8:45pm. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum awoke me with her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:50am (so I knew she'd overslept coz usually she gets up @ 6:20 XD) and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, @ 7:20am PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs awakes me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Soon she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo; I remind her if nobody arrives by 7:40am, start ringing CODA!
  • But phew, Minjum arrived @ 7:30am! I'll admit I didn't recognise the voice when she said good morning and fifteen more minutes, but when she came back and I swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles I recognised her face, phew. XD
  • After three tinkles over the pot :P, we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast was one bowl oof Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Minjum who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Minjum's passenger seat and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW! Thanks to her who help me with my seatbelt all day~
  • Nine attended today; ten if you count the senior librarian who read the acknowledgement of country and then sat in the corner doing her own work. Think her name's Lynelle? Also thanks to Sattya who helped me once to the loo during morning tea break and got me some morning tea  and Rob who opened my three packets of bikkies for me. Homework for next fortnight's 'driving force'.
  • After one more loo trip, Minjum tootled me off to C Cafe for lunch; phew, there was one last disabled park left available underneath!

  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Peter Overton but still NSW?) for the 68TH time: Green, Wittington, Kearsley, Speakman, Minns, Meyer, Kasy (first name), Chambers, Eltayeb (first name), Eltayeb, Bakri (first name), Grabeer, Folbigg (heard), Tiffiny (heard), Genders, Hayes, Sussan (first name), Ley, Albanese, Chahoud, Atattilia, Sloan, Rmsby, Broadbent, Katy (first name), Long, Airlie (first name), Phair, Caldeau (heard), Lomax, Molo (heard),  Danika (first name), Hudson (first name), Dufficy (heard), Demetriou, Wighton (heard),  Aeson (first name), Creedon (heard). Balzer, McQualter, Partridge (heard), Cavanagh, Kearns Rooney, O'Meara, Mickenbecker, Wiedler (heard) and  Doherty. 1AUD = 66.25USc. Telstra share are on a six year high! Amber read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 16-26.

No comments: