Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wednesday Post 464

 Good evening! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 6038 (sweet, I'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3450 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "The Great King's Wine"; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'A Heart Filled With Goodness; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Speaking To Us' and sixthly, Joni's devotional; topic's 'What Is Faith' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Surprise, it wasn't Rebecca who arrived @ 5:30 to take me to Toastmasters; 'twas Minjum and that was the first time I saw her this year! Minjum said Rebecca's had to take some leave ... hope she's okay!
  • I think 'twas the third time this year I needed to pay for parking? Another tiny turnout: four! Next fortnight's meeting won't happen coz it's the ANZAC Day public holiday.
  • Afterwards, Minjum t - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: