Sunday, April 16, 2023

Monday Post 464b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Mervy For Today'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Must Care For The Needy (2) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Remembering To Praise' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since dearest usually leaves for work @ 7:45am!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: