Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thursday Post 464d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5233. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner with dad: rice tonight, lotsa yummy cabbage/sugarloaf and a few small slices of pork. 
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: the old lady (well, she just LOOKS old but really she's the same age as dad! XD) will mind me from 9-1 ... lemme scroll back and find her name ... Tracey! Dunno where PIG mum'll send us, but I've gotta plod twenty minutes with her somewhere.
  • Bet PIG mum'll have Tiff coming back and giving Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises ... she wasn't here last Friday for Good Easter.
  • Fingers crossed I can read the new book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 58TH time!
  • The Sea Eagles are playing the Storm toms night ... should I watch that?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: