Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Tuesday Post 464d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3309. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read articles from The Mighty. I wonder what their app does?
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to  the loo for one tinkle and  back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Haveta go to the Department Of Transport along Logan Road and get my disabled parking permit renewed; can't believe it's been FIVE YEARS already!
  • Will also need to complete my thirty minutes' plodding for my HEP with PIG mum.
  • Jacinta's coming to take me to table tennis @ 2pm; it's the last one before Sunday's comp!
  • She's staying till 6:30; I'm looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 62ND time and will quickly use the loo once during the first newsbreak.
  • Will wolf dinner quickly down once the news ends because GG resumes for Term Two @ Dr. Lee's!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: