Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday Post 465c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @  4247. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Thanks to PIG mum who fed me one little chocolate Easter egg from the small stash that I've got.
  •  
  • Toms: if Peggy's finished her holiday she'll mind me from 9am till 1pm. Thanks to PIG mum who hung CD 'properly for me, like Peggy says he must; I'd clean forgot this arvo when I was showering. XD
  • Apparently it'll rain toms? If that's the case, presuming we'll buy cooking ingredients from Calamvale Central since there's parking available underground.
  • Can't remember what Tiff'll cook with me, but the Chopping Board Of Death's excited he'll see some action. XD
  • Planning to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 64TH time, use the loo for one tinkle just before the weather report (will call upstairs asking PIG mum to please reheat some dinner for me) and wolf dinner down quickly; I'm planning 2b seated in front of the television @ 7:30pm and watching the livw coverage of the next Broncos' game!
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: