Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday Post 465

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3948 steps today; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from lasts night's A Future For Failures'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Recovering From Burnout' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rent-A-Friend' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for 63RD time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum going a-THUMPING back upstairs exactly one hour later awoke me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Soon, PIG mum lets herself into my room before going back outside and awaiting Jacinta's arrival @ 7:30am, after which she leaves for her half-day's work.
  • Jacinta knocks, opens the door, says good morning, fifteen more minutes and wisely leaves after Pearl nods @ her, even though technically Pearl's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum. XD
  • When Jacinta comes back, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth while Jacinta empties the pot :P for me. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* After PIG mum left for work Jacinta asks me did I want anymore breakfast and I suggest toast but since she can't find any she instead makes me one cup of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey, score!
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Jacinta's car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip. Thanks to Jacinta who helps me with my seatbelt all day~
  • Jacinta finds parking along level two and grabs a trolley for us. We cross the road, I use the loo once and then grab Orson Scott Card's 'Speaker For The Dead and happily read for one hour, reaching and stopping @ pg. twenty-five @ 10:34am. 
  • After I posted an update onto Facebook, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then we started grocery shopping, first @ Woolies and then @ Coles upstairs. In between, we bought a sausage bun and a custard bun from New Your Baguette.
  • Sweet we arrived @ Woke for lunch around midday meaning I had like one HOUR to play Jewel Quest - and I reached level FIVE THOUSAND!! 
  • At 1pm, Jacinta and I entered Woka Warrigal and took the last booth seat, with Reverend Chris and Pastor Grace arriving immediately afterwards; 'twas great to see them again!
  • I tried a new drink today - HK-style MOCHA and I LOVE how you get both HK-style milk tea and CHOCOLATE!! :D
  • Ha they stayed for more than one hour today - I'm not THAT boring after all! XD Jacinta got herself crispy chicken wings with chips and lemme nab four, score! 
  • Back home, I took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jacinta who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Jacinta flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Jacinta rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last while she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Wile I booted the computer up, Jacinta cleaned the bathroom before mother signed her off and shooed her away. 
  • At 3:30pm I headed over to the gobbling :P table; arvo tea was half the sausage bun (PIG mum pilfered the other half) and one yummy mug of peppermint tea, after which I smuggled my mobile into the loo and did another stinky unspeakable.
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 63RD time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of this post.
  • Toms: the roster says Peggy's back from 8-2? Hope so, I've missed her! Suppose PIG mum'll send us to buy groceries for my arvo OT cooking session with Tiff only I've forgotten what we're gonna cook. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, but why still Sydney's?? Read by Peter Overton for the 63RD time: Chalmers, Lowe, Croucher, Higgins, Purdy, Gorog, Bird, Piotrowski (heard), Raworth (heard, but pronounced Rayworth), Bound, Kerr, Keary Fittler, Keary (heard), Cronk (heard) Chapman, Kearsley, Rudd, Biden (heard), Scherire, Naismith, Titmus, Holloway, Wiedler, Coughran, Shiraz (heard), Spadaccini and Balzer. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 67.18USc. Kate read the weather report. Brisbane toms: 17-26 with a shower/two.

No comments: