Sunday, April 30, 2023

Monday Post 466b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Fifteen Tactics For Joy'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Experiencing God's Presence And Pleasure" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Seeds Of Faith' but fifthly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, when noisy PIG mum went a-THUMPING around this morning and awoke me for the pot :P I thought I'd scored an awesome sleep last night only I could hear that the pot wasn't empty? Yet I have absolutely zero recollection of using the pot :P last night?? Am I going senile/insane/losing my mind?! XD
  • After relieving myself I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*  
  • The next time I awake to relieve myself's when dearest dad silently and very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage door. When dad comes to kiss me bye before going to spend the day with other church uncles @ some Eumundi wood festival, I tell him to have fun and he says he'll come home and take PIG mum and me out later this arvo.
  • Then whoops, we both oversleep! Hence why PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap and tee before leaving me to get the rest of myself kitted, I do so immediately without giving myself fifteen more minutes first because it's already 9:45am.
  • PIG mum finishes off with absolutely mpthing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: