Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday Post 464d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3480 (so certain I'll have cracked 3.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Be Wise With Your Time' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival four minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Rebecca flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Rebecca rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one l;ast when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea's one mouthful of gooey passionfruit, just less than half a plain rice cracker and one huge mug of peppermint tea. I taught Rebecca that cup's only for white tea with two sugars; please switch to some smaller mug in the third drawer if you're not gonna gimme that.
  • Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour and then having twenty-five minutes to play Jewel Quest; I passed another thirteen levels!
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles and then headed to the sofa to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 60TH time. I'd taken my mobile along to record surnames etc. but annoyance was dad taking my mobile away and giving me a notebook and pencil instead; means I'll haveta waste time transferring that all onto this post, argh! >< *sigh*
  • But all the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 60TH time: Collaery, Sergo (first name, heard), Angel, Shoebridge, Willan (heard), Mookhey, Farmer, Albanese, Burrows, Cummings, Biden (heard), Siah (first name, heard), Goodman but unfortunately the parents came and chucked a cow @ me and took away my mobile meaning I will definitely SING myself to saleep and SCREW counting! ><
  • After watching the news, I used the loo for one more tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2 and taking me to Breathe for physio with Jacky.
  • Presuming we'll grocery shop @ Pinelands Coles and I'll complete my thirty minutes walking HEP with her.
  • Toastmasters isn't happening toms night so after Lena leaves I've got no other appointments for Tuesday; looking forward to spending the most important two hours of my day online, fingers crossed PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea, I can read for one hour and then I can watch the 6pm news for the 61ST time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: