Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thursday Post 464b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3394 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after I get home from book club tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Breakfast is one bowl of the yummier (so flaky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and just over half a mug of water. Thanks to KIarina who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat. She kindly helps mw with my seatbelt (and does all day) and then tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW~
  • I use the disabled loo once on arrival and then find out we've been moved to Meeting Room 2. Dunno what was using the first meeting room.
  • I grabbed the most left seat; Anita comes and gifts me a pet sheep from NZ! 
  • Eight people attended today; Anita helped me to the ambulant loo (the disabled was occupied) and next meeting's homework topic's 'Faraway Places'. For morning tea, everyone got a slice of orange cake that had like poppy seeds and icing!
  • After one more loo trip, Karina grabbed a trolley for us, we bought groceries from Coles and then walked all the way down to Ho Lin Wah/
  • Luckily the very first table was available; when I sat down I asked the waitress did she speak Canto and she replied no, but I'll get the waiter who does for you.
  • When the waiter arrived I was about to ask him what the set meals were and then give an English translation to Karina but he was smart and just told Karina the set meals in English right away!
  •     We both had the meat sauce with rice dish; I remembered to warn Karina that it actually came with mincemeat! XD Luckily that head waitress wasn't around today. XD I had mine with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee and Karina stuck with her Coke.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: