Saturday, April 1, 2023

Sunday Post 462

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2852 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Freeness Of Grace'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How God Sees You'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Bluestone Church Bells' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's three. Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended this morning @ 2:45am when my idiot bladder nudged me awake and demanded I use the pot :P; I was awakened for the pot :P again by noisy PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 6:20am, after which I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew she'd be getting very noisy again exactly one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, PIG mum's noisy a-THUMPING back upstairs awakes me for a third pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum  lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (because dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to  the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast was two small slices of the banana bread that I helped PIG mum bake last night! I also popped all my usual drugs :P  and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast munched, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and buckle my seatbelt. PIG mum drives us off to church, parking where Uncle Sam said she could, below the main hall.
  • After using the disabled toilet once myself (the seat was up but so was the lid), I grabbed my usual spot for service and PIG mum left to attend CM.
  • Yay, I got too stay seated for service today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Jacob and his sermon topic was 'Love God Faithfully'. I was really impressed with Bernard's translation skills: Reverend Jacob didn't read his sermon one sentence @ a time and let Bernard translate one sentence @ a time; he talked in PARAGRAPHS!
  • After service, PIG mum fetched me, I used the loo once more myself, grabbed a packet of bikkies for morning tea and then took a seat. Dr. Esther came for a chat; she even got a paper towel for me and I ate some chips! I thought nutritionists frowned on stuff like that?? XD
  • Once she left to have lunch with her doctory friends, dad took me to Hungry Jacks and we had lunch together with Uncle Calvin!
  • I scored coz I shook my Hungry Jacks app and got a cheeseburger and choc shake for $3.50! Dad and Uncle Calvin happily chatted while I happily played Jewel Quest.
  • Back home, I used the loo once and walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'm gonna watch the full match replay of the Broncos game last night! Will read all the match reports and bask in their glory first. XD
  • Dad had better take us out for CHINESE food tonight and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Toms: think PIG mum's gonna take me to see Dr. Ku? Need to certify that I've got an intellectual impairment before I can start playing para table tennis, see.
  • Presuming we'll have lunch with dearest dad @ home before I see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: