Thursday, April 27, 2023

Friday Post 466

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4755 steps (ooh, maybe I'll crack half a normal person before the night's out XD); secondly, john piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Children Of A Singing God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Change Your Expectations'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Laughing Out Loud' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's onl;y three. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:15am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Nature called again around 7:45am when dearest dad usually leaves for work but since he didn't appear to kiss me bye I figured he had today off. Another pot :P trip and more happy snorings for me.
  • Noisy PIG mum going a-THUMPING around upstairs shortly before 9am wakes me for a third pot :P trip. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival.
  • After PIG mum opens the door for Peggy @ 9am, she knocks, enters and calls good morning. I wave Pijum's arm back @ her but instead of saying fifteen more minutes she just chuckles and then exits the room! Delighted, Pijum and I count down our first fifteen more minutes.
  • When Peggy reenters my room and starts pulling my blankets away, I throw Pearl gently @ her and protest fifteen more minutes! She tries to reply I've already given you fifteen more minutes but I grouse no, you only said good morning and then left so it's fifteen more minutes now. Git. Peggy laughed and went for other fifteen more minutes! XD\
  • When she came back, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we got me kitted and then I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirted some toothpaste for me. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then headed out to the gobbling :P table withnPeggy, who told me she'd had her honey toast and one mug of coffee for breakfast.
  • My breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P all ,y usual drugs :P, one full mug of water and even one mug of white tea with one big spoonful of honey, score! Peggy knows not to gimme that when the parents are around but they'd alreasdy gone out, see. XD  Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Peggy's car, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt and then tootles us off to Calamvale Central for walkies and shopping, parking underground coz all the above-ground disabled parking spots are already taken.
  • Peggy grabbed a trolley for us, then we caught the elevator up and bought groceries from Coles, after which I sat outside Woolies and played Quest while Peggy went and bought more groceries from the Mega Discount Fruit Store.
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with TWO slices of cheese and buttered on one side plus one more big mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey!
  • When the parents got home, PIG mum wouldn't even lemme finish my lunch but ordered I go to the bathroom where she put a crop top on me since we'd forgotten I was booked in for my fly jab!
  • We saw Dr. Money again! I asked him had he decided which currency he was yet; when he replied huh I was like e.g. US dollar, Japanese yen ... etc? He asked which one's better and I told him be a U.S. dollar since they're worth more. XD
  • The nurse that jabbed me was extremely experienced; I honestly didn't even feel a sting! I wibbled @ her I'd need a lolly from the lolly jar to make me feel better afterwards coz needles hurt and she sauid I don't have any lollies but I can give you a sticker? Luckily Debbie had a box of Roses and she fed me a mint one! :D
  • Back home I finished my lunch, used the loo for one tinkle and popped online.
  • Once I've used up my most two important hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and read for one hour; hopefully PIG mum'll geed me some arvo tea.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 69TH time!
  • Minjum's gonna keep me company while the parents are @ their badminton party; hopefully she'll pour me one more mug of white tea with two sugars!
  • We'll cheer the Broncos playing tonight!
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me from 10-2. Will shower after going for walkies with her @ Calamvale Central since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Presuming dad will take me to play table tennis with heim @ church toms arvo? Will ask~
  • Ooh maybe I can watch the news for the 70TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: