Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thursday Post 466c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now apparently stands @ 6079 (ha, apparently I'm just over six grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Quiet Moments' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed SIX MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Yay I got a table @ the back with the comfy leather seats; today I had the pork chop in onion sauce with rice and a cold HK-style milk tea while Minjum got BBQ duck with rice and a vanilla Milo frappe. She left one mouthful for me; 'twas delicious! I don't suffer from brain freeze but mouth freeze? I suppose that's because I've got no brain left. ?< XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Minjum who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head outside and plop online while Minjum cleans the bathroom.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: